Floor buffers are mainly used for the maintenance of non-carpeted tiles, marble or hardwood floors. These machines are known to come with around scrub and a motor. The round scrub keeps on rotating with the aid of the motor while you are cleaning the floor. If you are looking for the best floor buffers then you should go through this article once.
There are a few things which needs to be kept in mind while buying a floor buffer. They are as follows:
- Power: You are required to buy a floor buffer depending on the type of work that you are going to undertake. Different work requires different power. You can get floor buffers with power that ranges from 1 to 2HP. 1HP is used for normal cleaning while 2HP is needed for heavy-duty purposes.
- Floor Type: You are also required to choose a floor buffer depending on the type of flooring that you have in your house. In case if you have different types of flooring then you can opt for the multi-purpose floor buffer machine.
You should do a thorough research about different floor buffing machines before, actually buying one. This will help you to get the best floor buffer for your house. However, most people ignore the need for doing their homework which is why they suffer later.
Best 3 products
If you are looking for the best floor buffer for home use then you can go for any of these products:
- Oreck commercial ORB550MC floor Machine: This is one of the most versatile machines that you can go for. It can buff the floor without leaving behind any brush marks.
- The machine is easy to use.
- The machine is also light in weight and thus, it is portable.
- It comes with a limited 1-year
- Pullman Holt Gloss boss floor scrubber and polisher: This particular machine is meant for buffing hard floors. This machine is mostly preferred for commercial use.
- It is compact in size.
- It is ETL certified.
- The machine is not strong enough.
- Bissell spin-wave plus hard floor cleaner: This machine can clean delicate floors without causing any damage to them.
- It comes with an adjustable handle.
- It has a robust construction.
- The pads can leave swirl marks on your floor.
If you want clean and shiny floors at your home or workplace then you can go for any of the above mentioned products. Each of the products is made of high-quality materials and are known to provide you with great performance.